- The Blazer® Standard Throat Pin Nock features a raised index and weighs an average of 5.0 grains (324 mg). Its .120" (3.05mm) throat size is designed to fit larger diameter bowstrings typically used by compound shooters.
- Not sure which Bohning Pin Nock you have? The Blazer® Standard Throat Pin Nock is marked with the letter "V" for easy identification.
- Tech tip: for easier insertion and indexing, apply a small amount of Bohning's Tex-Tite or Seal-Tite wax to the pin.
- NOT ALL BRANDS OF NOCKS ARE CREATED EQUAL
- At Bohning, every nock style must pass the following steps before introduction to the market: 1. Computer simulations identify potential weak points. 2. Destructive testing methods expose possible design flaws or material defects. 3. Accelerated life cycle testing using a custom-built bow is performed at kinetic energy levels exceeding 110 ft-lbs (nearly twice that of most hunting bows).
- A single nock must withstand over 1000 shots or it goes back to step 1.