- Bohning's Signature® Nock fits standard carbon shafts with an ID of .246" (commonly known as 6.5mm or S Nock) and Super UNI Bushing systems.
- The Signature® Nock features a smooth throat and a raised index.
- Its throat size is .109" (2.77mm) and each Signature® Nock weighs an average of 12.0 grains (777.6 mg).
- Tech tip: for easier insertion and indexing, apply a small amount of Bohning's Tex-Tite or Seal-Tite Wax to the nock shank.
- NOT ALL BRANDS OF NOCKS ARE CREATED EQUAL
- At Bohning, every nock style must pass the following steps before introduction to the market: 1. Computer simulations identify potential weak points. 2. Destructive testing methods expose possible design flaws or material defects. 3. Accelerated life cycle testing using a custom-built bow is performed at kinetic energy levels exceeding 110 ft-lbs (nearly twice that of most hunting bows).
- A single nock must withstand over 1000 shots or it goes back to step 1.